poniedziałek, 9 stycznia 2012

Letter

Hej. ;))
Rodzinka z Burlingame wciąż na moim koncie. ;)) Jesteśmy 2 kroki dalej. Byli ciekawi mojej aplikacji więc udostępnili bardziej szczegółowe informacje o sobie. :) I wymieniliśmy się mailami. :D

Jeśli chodzi o kolejne etapy to wygląda to tak:
  1. Rodzinka sama was wybiera, albo to CC Was poleca- automatycznie zostają Wam pokazane informacje: imiona i wiek dzieci, imiona i nazwisko rodziców, zawód rodziców, wyznawana religia, miasto, opisany jest dzień w tygodniu i weekend, oczekiwania wobec au-pair, ich hobby no i dlaczego zachęcają was do wyboru ich. ^^
  2. Następnie jeśli spodobacie się rodzince to może ona zaakceptować was dalej i wtedy dostajecie już wszystkie szczegółowe informacje. Widzie ich list (podobny do tego, który wy piszecie do rodzinek), adres i e-mail, zdjęcia oraz możecie przeczytać całą ich aplikację, gdzie jest prawie wszystko, co można chcieć wiedzieć, opisane są poprzednie au-pair, rozkład dnia, więcej o wolnym czasie i zajęciach, czas posiłków, warunki mieszkania (rodzaj domu, opisany pokój dla au-pair)
  3. Wymiana e-maili albo rozmowa telefoniczna lub na skype. :)
  4. Tu jeszcze mnie nie ma. Ale akceptacja obustronna i wiadomość dla CC, że jesteście zdecydowaniu i tu zaczyna się cała papierkowa robota. :))
Mam nadzieję, że pomogłam. :D
A teraz załączam obiecany Host Family Letter. :D

'Dear Host Family , 
My name is Kamila Chorazyczewska.  I live in Poland, in Zielona Góra ( in a two-room flat in a high-rise building).  I have always wanted to have a huge family. Unfortunately I have only one sister and of course both of parents. My family is the most important to me.  What is more I love pets- I have a dog and a hamster.  I am keen on cooking, spending time with children, and teaching them new things.  My hobby is photography and swimming. In the future I would like to go for round-the-world tour.

First I would like to tell you why I should be your au-pair.  I am a cheerful, hard-working, helpful and sociable girl.  In the past, I was a girl scout for 4 years.  That time made me independent and resourceful.  I can promise I will care about your children as I would do about my sister or cousins.  What is more, I can cook and I like it. So it will not be a problem for me to make breakfast or other meals.  I do not smoke or drink alcohol.  I like spending time in an active way, so your children will not be bored with me.  I can teach them how to swim or cycle, if they cannot do it yet.  I am intelligent and I can help them with studying and homework.  Thanks to my parents I know how to make a friendly atmosphere at home.  What is the most important, I love children and I have experience in taking care of them because there are three girls younger than me in my family. 

I will tell you about them.  Let's start from the beginning.  I have been waiting for a long time for some siblings.  When I was seven, my dream was fulfilled - my little sister came into the world.  That day I started my adventure with children.  The beginning was difficult ( I was jealous of my parents), but in the course of time I have become a better sister.  Now she is a big girl, she is eleven years old.  She is a good friend.  We spend a lot of time together.  We walk our dog (Ciapek - it is his name), go to the cinema, take photos or go swimming.  She knows that she can always count on me. We share a room, so there is no way that I could be selfish.  Three years ago my cousin - Karolina was born, and one year later her sister - Michalina.  They are really cute. I spend a plenty of time with them.  I visit them every weekend. I lived in their house for a period of more than three months, because cousins' parents were renovating my flat.  So, in the afternoons I entertained them, bathed, prepared meals, fed and put them to sleep.  In the morning I helped their parents to wake, dress and feed them.  Then I saw Michalina's first footsteps. I was there, when they tried to speak.

This trip is definitely a huge chance for young people and an unforgettable adventure.  The USA is a place, where I can meet people, who differ from me in the color of skin, behavior or religion.  An advantage of this country are definitely friendly people.  During this year  I can improve my English  and graduate some collage (it would look very good in my CV).  I can gain unique experience. I am sure that contact with people, who live in other culture, will be interesting. I want to experience thanksgiving, real Halloween with a lot of pumpkins and children, who knock on my door saying : "Trick or treating " or Groundhog Day, which I have never seen before. 

I have decided to go to the USA at the end of the May 2012 (immediately after my graduation).  I am not looking for a perfect family, I want to spend a nice time with cheerful people in a family atmosphere.  I hope you will treat me like a member of family.  Now you have some insight into my life and me. So if you are interested in my person, contact me and ask about everything, you want to know.  I promise to be a good friend for your children.

I hope to hear from you soon, 
Kamila'


To by było wszystko na dziś. ;) Wszystko, co wiedziałam to napisałam- nic więcej nie przychodzi mi na myśl.;D Jeśli coś wymyślicie to dajcie znać.:d ;)
Pozdrawiam. :*

2 komentarze:

  1. Hej! dzieki za informacje. Rodzina sie nie odzywa i generalnie bede pisac do dziewczyn z WaWy zeby ją usunęli z mojego profilu, bo to bez sensu tyle czekac, a chce byc widoczna dla innych rodzin:P

    List jest super! A jak tam z rodzinka sie pisze? jakie postepy?

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. ja wybieram sie do wielkiej brytani :) a prawko nie jest wymagane w europie , tylko do stanow potrzeba :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń